Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hillary Clinton

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hillary Clinton

    I heard this on John Boy and Billy and thought it was good.

    Hillary Clinton was visiting a second grade class in a public school. After talking to the kids for a while she said "now it's time for questions and answers. Who has a question?"

    A little boy in the back of the class raised his hand.
    Hillary: "What is your name and what is your question?"

    Little boy: "My name is Tommy and I have 3 questions"
    1. What ever happened to the health care plan you promised?
    2. How can you even think about running for President after your husband disgraced the office?
    3. What happened to all the stuff you and your husband took from the White House?

    Just at that time the recess bell rang and everybody got up and went out. 15 minutes later recess was over and all the children came back into the classroom.

    Hillary took her place at the front of the class. "Now, where were we. Oh yes, we were having questions and answers. Who has a question"

    A little boy stood up and said "My name is Billy and I have 5 questions."
    1. What happened to the health care plan you promised?
    2. How can you even think about running for President after your husband disgraced the office?
    3. What happened to all the stuff you and your husband took from the White House?
    4. Why did the recess bell ring 20 minutes early?
    5. What have you done with Tommy?

    If any of you know the whereabouts of Tommy and Billy, please contact the local authorities.
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hillary Clinton

    that is a really good post
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hillary Clinton

    Funny thing is that the first three question are just speaking the truth also.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hillary Clinton

    (Don't ban me.)

    One day in the future, George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

    "I don't know what to do," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got some folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.

    I'll even let YOU decide who leaves." Bush thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room.

    In it was Osama Bin Ladin and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell. "No, George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

    The devil led him to the next room. In it was Saddam with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented George.

    The devil opened a third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton, lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Bush took this in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this." The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go."
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hillary Clinton

    hahahaha....that is hilarious!!!!!!

    That just made my day Moonlight...i'll have to remember that one

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hillary Clinton

    That was just SICK. And I LOVED IT [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hillary Clinton

    I agree and I did too!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hillary Clinton

    Since Bill and Monica were there, I wonder why nobody ran into Hillary [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_Bart's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hillary Clinton

    haha, thats funny

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •